Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Association Of Black Entrepreneurs - I’m Going Back To My Roots !

I lost My Way-I'm Going Back To My Roots!

I was asked recently, "Why are you pushing the Association Of Black Entrepreneurs so hard?"
Well, over the last couple of years I've deviated away from my path somehow.
When I started my online business close to 10 years ago, my main focus was to "Help Black People Discover Their Entrepreneurial Greatness".

The objective was to provide a platform to educate, train, inspire, connect, and support beginning and seasoned entrepreneurs with real world business principles, practice, and examples.
It was 2008-2009 after a few years of testing the waters in the world of "Information & Internet Marketing/ Digital Publishing" that people started asking me to show them how I was building my online business.

It was also during this time that my personal life began to take on hard challenges. A couple of family members took on serious illnesses and my father passed away from cancer.
My relationships with those closest to me began to be tested in ways I never imagined. And everytime I thought that it was getting better somehow I'd slide further into uncertainty and confusion.

My Faith was tested, my Confidence was shaken.

All the while, the Internet still provided a vehicle to build my business and make connections with thousands of people from all over the world.
We're still able to promote 'Black Entrepreneurship' and I've been able to help hundreds write 'eBooks' and create other 'Digital Products' and promote their products and services on and off the Internet.

Now most would say that this is great… Don't get me wrong… it is! 
But along the way the potency of my core message was affected. When you work with any and all for the purposes of profit the effectiveness of your mission is compromised.
You work with people that you shouldn't and you create products and services that you shouldn't. The people that you attract have motives and aspirations that are not yours or a least not congruent or complimentary to yours.

This business dynamic along with the personal challenges I mentioned earlier caused me to lose my way!

GOING BACK TO MY ROOTS!

I know that I'm supposed to serve 'Black People' in a unique and profound way. Helping us to to identify our God given talents and strengths and learning how to generate income from them without being motivated by the "world" and its "trappings"… 
…But motivated by the burning desire to be the best authentic you and manifest your greatest potential for you, your family and your community .
This is not easy…in fact it can be difficult when you are bombarded with outside influences that promote the exact opposite. You know what I'm talking about…
Fast Money, Fast Cars, Fast Women, Fast Men, Big Houses, All The Cloths, Shoes, Jewelry, and Food You Can Handle, Every Tech Gadget You Can Hold In Your Hands, Pocket, or Purse(s) and Let's not Forget Being In Everybody's Business On Facebook and Twitter, The NBA, NFL, Real Housewives of Atlanta, Basketball Wives, The Good Wife, Scandal, Republicans, Democrats, Fiscal Cliffs, Hatred, Envy, Jealousy,  Murder, War and I can go on and on…
When do you have time and space to discover your God given talents and strengths and develop them to add value to the world instead of chaos?

Equally as important, WHO do you have to Support you, to bounce ideas off and get advice and guidance?

I guess there's always Kim Kardasian, Rihanna, or NeNe or maybe Jay-Z, Kat Williams, or that fine Brother…you know his name… :-)

Seriously, that's why I'm commited to using my platform and "so-called" influence to help 'Black People' to use their talents and strengths to start, develop, and grow their own entrepreneurial enterprises.
 FINDING MY WAY BACK
Over the past few months, I've done a lot of soul searching. Focusing more on being a better Man and a better example for my loyal subscribers, customers and clients.
So after having several moments of clarity it was obvious that I needed to get back to my core mission and message.

How can I help thousands of entrepreneurs find their voices and take their businesses to the next level by sharing with them everything I'm learning and using and at the same time connect with successful entrepreneurs with knowledge and experience to share and still help my business?
The Answer…

The Association Of Black Entrepreneurs

The FIRST and ONLY Community that focuses 100% on Entrepreneurship. Everything from startup ideas, raising capital, developing products, marketing to my specialties of online topics like  Membership sites, list building, eBooks, coaching programs, inner circles, newsletters, Blogs, and so much more.
Now before I start receiving emails…the answer is yes I will still be working with my private consulting and coaching clients, but the Association allows for those who aren't ready for that next step to have access to powerful training, content and connections for around 33 cents a day.
And it's all online! That's right – ALL of the trainings and recordings will be in your members areas and the forums will take place right over the Internet so you can access everything from the comfort of your own home.

And here's the part that gets me REALLY excited.
I want to share 50% OF ALL PROFITS from those who join with those who promote the Association Of Black Entrepreneurs.

The benefits are two-fold.
Help yourself build a profitable business that delivers MONTHLY income (the holy grail of marketing). AND, at the same time, make an even bigger impact by helping others become better entrepreneurs.
YOU win. Those who join win. We all win together – just like it should be.
So this summarizes how I lost my way and why I'm pushing and so excited about the Association Of Black Entrepreneurs in 2013 and Beyond!
GETTING INVOLVED… NEXT STEPS
Here's what to do next…
1. Join ABE Affiliate Program: If you are interested in letting others know about the Association and want to earn 50% of the revenue, Click Here=> to Join the ABE Affiliate Program.
2. WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMMUNITY? We already have a bunch people ready to contribute to the community, some Millionaires, some not – but I want to hear from you.
If you are currently having some successes in your business, ANY kind in ANY market –and you want to contribute tell me about it. I want you to join the Association, let me know your site and what you can share. Feel free to brag and no, you do NOT have to be a "guru" – even a small niche  or category earning an extra $1k per month would be great.

We are going to have lots of topics to discuss so let me know. Just email me at brobedford@brobedford.com with all the information with SUBJECT = Contributor to Association.
That's it. I'm back, ready to deliver tremendous value and impact the world.
YOUR COMMENTS/FEEDBACK ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE
WHO'S READY TO JOIN THE MOVEMENT???

P.S. Help spread the word about 'The Association'. Like it. Tweet it. +1 it. I appreciate you more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment