Wednesday, April 24, 2019

"That's why, I been grinding, I've been grinding all my life."

Rodrick Barnes: Food for Thought! TGIM! The Grind "All my life, I've been grinding all my life. Sacrifice, Hussle paid the price. Want a slice? Got to roll the dice. That's why, I been grinding, I've been grinding all my life." -- verse from Nipsey Hussle's song, "Grinding All My Life / Stucc in The Grind" Success takes grind, sacrifice, hustle, fight and courage to rolling the dice. One must have a certain respect and admiration for those who have made their marks without the benefit of the traditional university education. The culture that we call street has given birth to some of the most successful and insightful people in America. Many of US would not be here today were it not for the skills and knowledge we acquired and the dues we paid on the streets. There is no replacement for the street sense and instinct, there is no school tougher than the School of Hard Knocks, and there is no equivalent to a Street Degree. SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS Nipsey Hustle whose birth name is Erimas Joseph Asghedom says his father taught to have Integrity, to be confidence and a leader. These are things that they don't teach in school. Live Well! (Lifestyle) 

RAB What's the difference? The Grind, Sacriface and Courage

No comments:

Post a Comment