Saturday, September 22, 2012

Great Black Speakers: Great Political Speakers, EBONY Feature, Nigeria, and Forbes Article.


Great Political Speakers, EBONY Feature, Nigeria, and Forbes Article.

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Great Black Speakers

Great Political Speakers

The last month has been great to Great Black Speakers and I wanted you to share in the great news. First off, the presidential election is less than 50 days away. If you haven't booked some of our heavyweight political speakers, then you are missing out! The individuals on that list are all awesome at analyzing and sharing their first hand experience of the political process. If you would like to book any of them, please fill out our contact request form or call our office at (888) 751-7775. You won't regret it!

GBS Featured in October Issue of EBONY Magazine

I was excited to open the October issue of EBONY Magazine this month. Why? Because GBS has an excellent article about the speaking industry on page 101-102. Check it out of you get a chance. If you don't have time, here is a preview of the first page. I want to give a big thanks to EBONY for the great article, graphic, and overall exposure. 

Great Black Speakers Represented at The Platform in Nigeria

I am happy to announce that Great Black Speakers is going even more international. On October 1st, I will be speaking in Lagos, Nigeria at The Platform about growing great businesses using the internet & technology. This is my first trip to The Motherland and I can't wait to share what I have learned through 6 years of entrepreneurship. One of our goals for the next 12 months is to start booking more international engagements for our speakers and this is a first step. If you want to watch, you can stream the event live from their website. 

Forbes Article Published about Lean Business Operations

As many of you know, I do a lot of writing about business success, entrepreneurship, and operations. Late last month, Forbes published an article of mine about business transparency and improving business systems. It's called Kanban For Customers and it takes principles from Lean Manufacturing and applies them to internet businesses. 

Lastly, I turn 29 years of age this Saturday. I want to thank each of you for the support that you have given me over the course of my career as an entrepreneur. I can't believe that I will be turning the big 3-0 in one year's time. Take care and be blessed.

Lawrence M. Watkins
Founder & CEO
Great Black Speakers
Copyright © 2012 Great Black Speakers, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our Great Black Speakers website.
Our mailing address is:
Great Black Speakers
PO Box 501
Keller, TX 76244

Add us to your address book



No comments:

Post a Comment