Thursday, July 21, 2011

Food Crisis in Somalia Is a Famine, U.N. Says - NYTimes.com

 
They say there's two-sides to every story; the above story seems to be from a western-christian viewpoint.  I would like to hear the non-western-islamic version, and tell me what justifies the reported actions to deny food to starving people.
 
It seems that no matter who the parties in contention are, whether US wars in foreign lands or "civil wars" in the Sudan, Somalia, India, US, wherever, it's always the "non-combatants" children, women, and elderly  who bear the brunt of the wars. Even tourists catch hell, such as when on one trip to KMT, I had barely left the country when so-called islamic militants decided to take target practice on tourists visiting ancient KMT historic sites.  I just escaped being classified as "collateral damage." 
 
Enough, I've had enough!
 
Kwasi

No comments:

Post a Comment