Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Kid's Hip-Hop - I Love My Mama (Whole Lotta' Love) by DIVAGirl

A Hip-Hop tribute for Mother's Day. A song for Mama ! Backed by production by Grandpa Crunk and fronted by R&B vocals from Zoe Wilks, DIVAGirl leads the 1st verse of the soulful R&B & Rap tune to send love to all the mothers out there ! Alongside her Hip-Hop and real life Big Brother, DIVAGirl rhymes about a love for mothers with footage of her actual mother and brother in the background.
CHROUS:
I gotta' whole lotta' love for you mama,
I gotta' whole lotta' love for you.
I gotta' whole lotta' love for you mama,
I gotta' whole lotta' love for you.
and Everybody Say - I love my mama.
All the men folk - I love my mama.
All the lady folk - I love my mama.
Everybody say - I love my mama.

(1) Hey Mama
Here's a little song you can dance to
A little bit of love
from me to you
When I'm in doubt
You tell me I can do
When I look at you
I kinda' see God too
Hey
You're my inspiration
You got me ready
Now I know what I'm facing
How'd you pass pre-school ?
Cause you ain't playing !
I know I stay blessed
Cause you stay praying.
CHROUS

(2) Here's a little something
I got to say
To all our mommies
Who passed away.
We miss your presence
Day by day,
To see you again
Is what we pray.
When that time comes,
Mommy it's on !
I got a Fam' full of love
I'm bringing along.
Words can't express
What you meant to me.
Rest In Providence
R.I.P.
CHROUS

(3) Going out to the mommies , and
Going out to the Aunties, and
Going out to the Grandmothers, and
Going out to the Godmothers, and
Going out to the School mothers, and
And to all my act a fool mothers, and
Going out to the teachers, and
To the sister-deacon-preachers, and
To the one who raised us, and
To the ones who made us, and
Our love it won't stop, and
Peace, Love, and Hip-Hop

CHROUS

No comments:

Post a Comment