Saturday, June 11, 2016

Shanda Boone-Hurdle's Learning to Dance in the Rain workshop

For any questions of other info' contact below:


My name is Shanda Boone-Hurdle and my e-mail is sboone@hampton.k12.va.us or sbhurdle@gmail.com.  Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you should have any questions.
Thanks 
Shanda Boone-Hurdle



You are not a mistake. You were created with a purpose. Don't allow the obstacles of life to prevent you from becoming who you are meant to be. Stay on course. You are more than this moment.This workshop is gear to aiding you in discovering your purpose, creating moments for yourself, and dealing with the obstacles of life.  You have a mission that is greater than anything that you are going through.  

QUESTIONS or DETAILS - Contact Below:
My name is Shanda Boone-Hurdle and my e-mail is sbhurdle@gmail.com.  
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you should have any questions.
Thanks 
Shanda Boone-Hurdle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment