Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Outrageous! $#*+ Black People Say about Issues within the Black Community.

Outrageous! $#*+ Black People Say about Issues within the Black Community.
 
Dream and Hustle does it again with another enter-resting (Entertaining and Interesting) perspective on the state of people of African descent.
 
"Being an actual brotha from the hood who hustled hard and now living in this so-called mainstream Black life in the outskirts of Atlanta, I cannot help but be a cynic of the day to day hypocrisy of this so-called Black culture around me. I know something got to change but I'm writing this article just to point out some things I have to come across all of the time about our people and the sh*t we always say about things in our own community. So here is my perspective on the ish that some Black folks like to move their mouth about regarding our own people and culture. "
 
Visit the full post here:
 
Imani is my Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment