Monday, November 7, 2011

RUNOKO'S NEW BOOK--BLACK STAR: AFRICAN PRESENCE IN EARLY EUROPE

 
[Attachment(s) from Runoko Rashidi included below]
21 October 2011

Family,

The wait is officially over. I just received the first box of my new book. It is Black Star: The African Presence in Early Europe. It looks very, very good and I am most pleased. It is 187 pages and has some of my best photos. The Preface is written by Robin Walker and the Foreword is by Charles S. Finch. It is published by London-based Books of Africa. If you are interested the ISBN # is 978-0-9566380-2-1.

If you'd like to order directly from me the cost is $25.00, which includes the mailing costs. The book is also in the form of a DVD for the same costs. You can pay via Paypal at Runoko@hotmail.com

So, you know what I will be doing the rest of the day--salivating over my new baby and patting myself on the back.

Runoko Rashidi--you are a great and happy scholar!!!

In love of Africa,
http://blackimprovement.blogspot.com 
__._,_.___
Attachment(s) from Runoko Rashidi
1 of 1 Photo(s)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___


No comments:

Post a Comment