Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy Post Holidays froom Coach D

Darrell Andrews Enterprises
Merry Christmas from The Andrews Family!
 
Greetings! 
 
This picture mean a lot to me. According to the odds, an African-American male coming from a single parent household, with a 100% family middle-school dropout rate, 100% divorce rate and as a result, a high poverty rate-is supposed to fail! I was not supposed to grow up, graduate from college, marry a highly educated woman, have 4 beautiful children and do what I do today. When I look at this picture, I realize what our lives are really all about, the families we love so dearly. This is what caused me to defy the odds. The hope of one day having a loving family! My wife and I celebrated 18 years of marriage this year. Our newly adopted baby girl Abigail Jubilee (in Daddy's Arms) turned 2, she was 3 days old when entered our home. This picture was taken after her adoption ceremony. We have much to be thankful for.

2012 has been a challenging year due to the economy. Many budget cuts, etc. but through it all, we have much to be grateful for. I sincerely hope you have a picture you can look at and say, this is what this Christmas season, and life; are all about. My family is what keeps the fuel in my tank full, even through difficult times. So this season, my family and I pray for you and your family. We pray peace, health, vitality and joy.

May this Christmas and New Year season be a blessing to all of you. For those who invited me to speak at your schools, campuses or organizations, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your lives this year.  I know it was not an easy thing to do in this economy.  I am appreciative!

God bless!

Darrell "Coach D" Andrews
Husband of 1 and Father of 4!
Changing The World, 1 Kid At A Time!


www.coachdspeaks.com

 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment