Friday, August 14, 2015

??? (Should we trust the other Dr. Ben??? Ben Carson: Will you pick up the baton of freedom?

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 12:54 PM, Daily Bellwether <info@dailybellwether.com> wrote:



Please find a special message from our advertiser, Carson America, Inc.

Carson America, Inc.

Imani, 

During my closing statement at last week's debate, I said I'm hopeful that I'm not the only one willing to pick up the baton of freedom, because freedom is not free and we must fight for it every day.

Well, right after the debate, my wife Candy and I headed to Iowa, and it's clear we're not alone.

We were joined by 1,800 people in Cedar Rapids, 2,300 in Des Moines and 1,600 in Council Bluffs.

They showed up because just like me, they're concerned about their children's future and the future of this nation -- and they're ready to save both.

Our momentum is captured in this fantastic new video. Will you take one minute to watch it now, and join my campaign by making a secure donation?
I'm running for President because I feel a duty to help ensure the survival of what President Lincoln once described as "government of the people, by the people and for the people."

Every day I grow more hopeful that together, we will heal and revive this great nation, and I would feel incredibly blessed if you would join me in this critical endeavor.

Please take one minute to watch our new video now, and join my fight for freedom.

Sincerely,

Ben Carson



Carson America, Inc | P.O. Box 26261 |  Alexandria, VA 22313


 

No comments:

Post a Comment