Wednesday, September 18, 2013

White Republicans are urging Dr. Ben Carson (Black) to run for President

 
Editor's Note: The following is a message from our sponsor partner National Draft Ben Carson for President Committee. We appreciate your willingness to receive these occasional messages so we may continue bringing you enjoyable content from Best of Cain.
Run Ben Run!
Dear Friend,
America needs an emergency operation.
I did too... about 24 years ago. Otherwise I wouldn't be writing this to you today.
I was born with a rare disorder called, "complex hydrocephalus." My parents received the news that no mother and father wants to hear. As a 2-week old baby, my life depended on an emergency surgery.
Fortunately, there was one young doctor who had a calm demeanor, warm smile and incredible God-given skills. He stood and prayed with my parents for the life of their newborn that day. And I'm sure that is why my parents made the choice they did.
When Dr. Carson walked into that operating room, he took over... He held my life in his hands... He saw a vulnerable young infant... an infant who would grow up forced to forever cope with a life-long neurological disorder.
I've had 17 brain surgeries since that day. And Dr. Ben has been right there with me every step of the way. 24 years.
That is why I truthfully can tell you that I have complete faith in him. I trust him with my life and I trust him with the life of our nation.
When John Philip Sousa, IV, the great grandson of America's March King and Chairman of the National Draft Ben Carson for President Committee contacted me and asked if I would share my story with complete strangers, I did not hesitate. Dr. Carson can save America.
We desperately need a strong leader in the White House who can turn our great country around morally and economically.
"Both Democrats and Republicans have strayed so far from the path of responsible financial policy that the concept of balancing the budget is foreign to them..."
Ben Carson is that man!
He will bring us together - White, Black, Hispanic, Young, Old, Rich, Poor, Employee, Employer, Men and Women.
And he will support Americans from every walk of life. He is a uniter, not a divider.
Dr. Carson embodies courage. He doesn't apologize for America. He has confronted the head of the ACLU on abortion and Barack Obama to his face... to proclaim that Obamacare is a FAILURE.
He's also - as my mom puts it - "A God-core man." He's prayerful and faithful. "There's nothing that could come out about him that we don't already know."
Dr. Ben Carson is a TRUE conservative whom I am putting my trust in to HEAL this great nation and make us WHOLE again... Like he did with me.
America needs a true leader who believes America is great AND is committed to WORK for everyone's benefit.
Ben Carson is that man.
The movement to draft Ben Carson as the next President has garnered national news coverage and Fox News, Politico and Vanity Fair have covered this effort.
I know you care about the future of America. Please join this grassroots campaign to persuade Dr. Ben Carson to run for President in 2016 by signing this IMPORTANT and URGENT petition.

 

Jacob Kyle Gainey
 
P.S. You're probably sick of politics as usual, and letting the Republican Establishment hand-pick candidates for President that don't believe in the things that you and I do. We must have a strong, fiscally-sane, common-sense leader in the White House in 2016.
Ben Carson is that man.
America's and our children's future is in our hands. Please sign the "Run Ben Run!" Petition. Thank you for your support.
 
National Draft Ben Carson for President Committee  - http://tracking.hermancain.com/t?r=3168&c=185&l=3&ctl=1407:CEE54EDA487E42C99BFCACC429EC3C2B& 
PO Box 1376, Merrifield, VA 22116-1376
 
 
 
 
Click to Unsubscribe email from this list Paid for by Best of Cain
P.O. Box 278
Stockbridge, Georgia 30281

No comments:

Post a Comment