Wednesday, April 3, 2013

757 Business Owners - Thursday 4/4/2013 Business Mentoring Opportunity

Special Event for Business Folk'
Come out to a
Business Mentoring Opportunity!
Greetings! 
  
Blessings to you and your business/company!  
 
Our first CPA meetings of this year have been a great time of teaching and networking.  I hope you had an opportunity to take advantage of one or all the trainings.   
The Calvary Professional Association will be having our next monthly meeting of the year this Thursday April, 4th, 2013.  And as we do every 3 or 4 months, with this upcoming meeting we will offer members the unique opportunity to participate in a small mentoring session with one or two of our more experienced business professionals (20 years or more).  
 
This is an opportunity to ask questions specific to your individual business, receive feedback, and to get mentoring on an individual basis.  However, I do need you to RSVP if you would like to take advantage of this opportunity by sending me an email at: mrll@aol.com, or by calling 757-403-0530.  
 
"Business Mentoring Opportunity"
Date: Thursday, April 4, 2013
  
Time: Starts at 6:30 pm
Location: Calvary Revival Church - Executive Building
5833 Poplar Hall Drive
Norfolk, VA 23502
 
WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT - KEEP YOUR BUSINESS FOCUS CENTERED ON JESUS
 
"I have learned about magnifying glasses, using my [very small print] dictionary.  When I train the glasses on a word, the tiny print shows up crisp and clear in the center, or focal point, while around the edges it grows progressively distorted.  In an exact parallel, Jesus has become the focal point of my faith, and increasingly I am learning to keep the magnifying glass of my faith focused on Jesus.  In my spiritual journey as well as in my writing (business) career I have long lingered in the margins, pondering unanswerable questions about the problem of pain, the conundrums of prayer, providence versus free will, and other such matters.  When I do so, everything becomes fuzzy.  Looking at Jesus, however, restores clarity." -- Phillip Yancey, Grace Notes
Equipping Business People to Be A Blessing
It's All In The House,

Jeffrey Taylor (mrll@aol.com)  
Director, Calvary Professional Association
This email was sent to the Conscious Community by mrll@aol.com |  
Jeffrey Taylor, Calvary Professional Association | Box 64442 | Virginia Beach | VA | 23467


No comments:

Post a Comment